HelmsBriscoe offers a fresh perspective to Meeting Consolidation, also referred to as Strategic Meetings Management or SMM. For more than 20 years, our success has been dependent on winning the hearts and minds of planners across the globe. This is essential in achieving strong levels of compliance across the organizations we engage with. The journey to centralize meeting and event spend should be taken with a proven and experienced partner, and HelmsBriscoe is the right choice to help optimize your program value.
A few of the benefits HelmsBriscoe can provide during the Meeting Consolidation process include:
- Define and Quantify the Opportunity – HB can assist with the analysis of data sources in order to identify who is spending what on meetings and events, as well as how much is being spent and which suppliers it is being spent with
- Program Documentation – HB will drive the M&E Policy and Standard Addendum development process
- Technology – HB is not dependent on a specific technology solution, although our proprietary technology that facilitates the registration, sourcing and tracking processes is an option at no cost to the Client
- Savings Methodologies – HB will help determine the appropriate benchmark methodologies and accurately track and measure the negotiation results
- Implementation – HB will drive the implementation process within your organization, creating emails and presentations to promote the program, process and benefits
- Value – HB’s unparalleled global buying power and industry leverage will lead to superior results, driving costs lower while mitigating legal and financial risks
- Compliance Management – HB will assist with the monitoring of program usage and identify non-compliant stakeholders in order to maximize program value
For additional information on HelmsBriscoe’s Meeting Consolidation services click here to begin the process or contact Dave Chapman, Senior Vice President, at email@example.com or 1.480.718.2373.